3rd April 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Bank of India for study MBA in Abroad?

I want to take an education loan from Bank of India because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study MBA in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

5th April 2019, 12:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Bank of India for study MBA in Abroad?

You can get maximum amount of Rs. 20 lacs to get in an Education Loan of Bank of India for study MBA in Abroad. In order to get education loan of Bank of India, you should have Indian national and have a secured admission in MBA course in recognized university in Abroad through entrance test/merit based selection process. You should not have outstanding education loan from any other Institution.
5th April 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Bank of India for study MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take an education loan from Bank of India because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study MBA in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

Maximum amount to get in Bank of India as an education loan to study MBA in abroad is given below:

For studies in India – Maximum Rs 10 Lakhs

For studies abroad – Maximum Rs 20 Lakhs

Students can get education loans at Bank of India for the following courses in abroad:

Graduation – Job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed colleges / universities

Post Graduation – MBA, MCA, MS, etc.

Courses conducted by CIMA – London, CPA in USA, etc.

Bank of India education loan website link is given Click Here
5th April 2019, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Bank of India offers the following amounts for education loan.

- For studies abroad: maximum 20 lakhs
- For studies in India: maximum 10 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?