1st January 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Kotak Bank?

I want to take an education loan from Kotak Bank because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study in Abroad, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

5th January 2019, 03:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Kotak Bank?

For studying Abroad, you can avail maximum education loan amount up to Rs. 20 lacs from Kotak Bank. For studying in India, you can get maximum Rs. 10 lacs. You should*be an Indian National and have a secured admission in India or abroad through an entrance test or through merit based selection process to be eligible to apply for Education Loan of Kotak Bank.

For details, visit;
https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-ba.../features.html
6th January 2019, 11:39 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Kotak Bank?

For studies in India, you can get maximum 10 lakhs as an education loan and for studies abroad, the maximum amount is 20 lakhs. This amount is almost same for most of the banks in India, including Kotak Bank.

Just make sure you have confirmed admission at any recognized university abroad, before approaching the nearest Kotak bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?