12th January 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of State Bank of India to study MS in Germany?

I want to study MS in Germany. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of State Bank of India. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from State Bank of India against an education loan?

17th January 2019, 07:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of State Bank of India to study MS in Germany?

The maximum amount offered under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for pursuing MS in Germany is Rs. 20 lakhs. You should have secured admission to MS course in a recognised college/ university in Abroad to be eligible to apply for an education loan. You have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan application.
18th January 2019, 08:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of State Bank of India to study MS in Germany?

To study MS in Germany, you can get maximum Rs. 20 lacs from State Bank of India under education loan. Higher loan limit for studies abroad are considered under our SBI Global Ed-Vantage Scheme.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/stu...m/student-loan
18th January 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MS in Germany. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of State Bank of India. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from State Bank of India against an education loan?

Students can get a maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs for studying MS in Germany under the State Bank of India Student Loan Scheme. For those students who are in need of higher loan amount can apply for education loan under SBI Global Ed Vantage scheme. Students can get a loan amount of Rs 20 Lakhs to Rs 1.5 Cr under the SBI Global Ed Vantage scheme. Interested students can apply online for the education loan in State Bank of India. Students can find the details in the SBI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?