24th September 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Bank of Maharashtra to study MS in Germany?

I want to study MS in Germany. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Bank of Maharashtra. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Bank of Maharashtra against an education loan?

27th September 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Bank of Maharashtra to study MS in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MS in Germany. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Bank of Maharashtra. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Bank of Maharashtra against an education loan?

Students can get the maximum of Rs 20 Lac for studying MS in Germany in Bank of Maharashtra. Students can get a higher loan amount on the basis of merit and case to case basis. There is no age limit to get education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Students have to provide the necessary security for obtaining an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for studying MS in Germany. They have to pay 15% margin for studies in abroad universities or institutes. Bank of Maharashtra website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?