13th January 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Union Bank for BCA(H) aspirant?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan for studying BCA(H) course. I would like to know that if I apply an education loan from Union Bank then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

18th January 2019, 12:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Union Bank for BCA(H) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan for studying BCA(H) course. I would like to know that if I apply an education loan from Union Bank then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

Students can get the following benefits for education loans at Union Bank:

Students can get a maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs for inland studies and Rs 30 Lakhs for studies abroad

No processing charges

Repayment period – 15 years, irrespective of the education loan amount

There is no margin required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad

Life insurance of the student is compulsory to the tune of the education loan amount

No security required for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs

Education loans are sanctioned in 7 days, after submission of all the documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?