7th September 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

8th September 2018, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

Maximum amount to get under Federal Bank education loan scheme to study MS in abroad is Rs 20 Lakhs. Students have to contact the Federal Bank branch for more details on the same. Students can download the application from the website and submit the same or can contact the call center executive or visit the branch for getting education loan in Federal Bank. Students should have secured admission to professional / technical course in a reputed university in abroad to get education loan to study abroad.
9th September 2018, 02:51 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

Maximum amount to get under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme are as follows:-
The loan amount is up to INR 10 Lakhs for the courses in India and INR 20 Lakhs for courses in Abroad.
9th September 2018, 07:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The maximum amount offered under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing MS in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. To be eligible to apply for Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?