4th June 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  4. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  5. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  7. Maximum amount to get under United Superb Education Loan Scheme to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  9. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank?
  10. Whether UCO Bank will disburse full amount under Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  11. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  12. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  15. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  16. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  17. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  18. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
7th June 2018, 10:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

The maximum amount of education loan offered under UCO Bank is Rs. 20 lakhs for pursuing MS course in Abroad. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in UCO Bank, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university in India or Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?