21st October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under J&K Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of J&K Bank Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

24th October 2018, 04:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under J&K Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of J&K Bank Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

Students can get a maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad (MCA, MBA, MS, etc.) under J&K Bank education loan scheme. They can get a maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Students should be Indian Nationals and should have obtained admission to a higher education course in reputed institutes in India or abroad through entrance examination or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for the education loan in J&K Bank. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th October 2018, 12:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under J&K Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

Maximum amount that you can get under J&K Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing MS course in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.

You should have secured admission to MS course in a recognised college/ university in Abroad to be eligible to apply for an education loan in J&K Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?