3rd January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Processing charges under Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me that what processing charges available in Syndicate Bank if I want to apply for Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme? I am interested to apply for this scheme so that I can study more. Please help me to know about this.

26th January 2019, 04:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Processing charges under Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me that what processing charges available in Syndicate Bank if I want to apply for Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme? I am interested to apply for this scheme so that I can study more. Please help me to know about this.

There are no processing charges and documentation charges under SyndVidya – Abroad education loan scheme.
SyndVidya – Abroad education loan scheme is offered to students who have obtained admission for abroad studies through entrance examination or merit based selection process. Students should be Indian nationals for availing SyndVidya – Abroad education loan scheme. Students can get up to Rs 2 Crore as education loan for studies abroad under SyndVidya – Abroad education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?