11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of United Bank of India. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But in United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

22nd October 2018, 05:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

The moratorium period under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is duration of the course period plus 1 year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier. Loan interest repayment will be start immediately after disbursement of the first installment of the loan. In order to study abroad, the tenure of the repayment period is maximum after 15 years of the beginning of repayment.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.unitedbankofindia.com/en...ationLoan.aspx
22nd October 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of United Bank of India. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But in United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

Moratorium period or repayment holiday of United Bank of India education loan scheme is the course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier. Students can contact the United Bank of India branch for more details on the same. The repayment period of education loans under United Bank of India is 15 years. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. Margin required for studies abroad is 15% in United Bank of India. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd October 2018, 03:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The moratorium period of United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job, whichever is earlier. You have to repay the entire loan amount in 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?