20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of ICICI Bank to study MS in Finland?

I want to study MS in Finland. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of ICICI Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from ICICI Bank against an education loan?

25th October 2018, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of ICICI Bank to study MS in Finland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MS in Finland. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of ICICI Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from ICICI Bank against an education loan?

ICICI Bank presents education loans up to Rs 1 crore for studies in abroad countries and Rs 50 Lakhs for studies in India. There is no margin money required for loans up to Rs 20 Lakhs in ICICI Bank. Students should be Indian Nationals and secured admission / invite from approved college or university are eligible to apply for education loans in ICICI Bank. Students should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination to avail education loans in ICICI Bank. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?