30th October 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to Dena Bank after completing course?

Hello friends, kindly inform me that suppose if I study MBA with education loan from , taking from Dena Bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get back their loan amount? Suppose I will not get job then from when they take back their loan amount?

5th November 2018, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to Dena Bank after completing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, kindly inform me that suppose if I study MBA with education loan from , taking from Dena Bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get back their loan amount? Suppose I will not get job then from when they take back their loan amount?

The maximum time period to refund the education loan amount to Dena Bank after completion of the course is 15 years. Repayment holiday / Moratorium period is the Course period + 1 year in Dena Bank education loan scheme. Simple interest will be charged during moratorium period in Dena Bank. Interested candidates can download the application from the Dena Bank website and apply. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?