3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Maximum time period to refund the loan amount after completing course?

Friends, Kindly inform me that suppose if I study Master of Hotel Management with education loan, taking from any government bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get back their loan amount? Suppose I will not get job then from when they take back their loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. How much time will I get to refund the loan amount after completing course?
  2. Repayment maximum time of Education Loan amount after completing course?
  3. How much amount a bank can grant as education loan to study MBBS in a private college? Rate of interest, repayment period and maximum tenure?
  4. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  8. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?
  9. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Maximum amount to get under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  12. How much Commercial Pilot earns? Maximum permissible loan amount?
  13. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  14. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  15. Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?
  16. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get my final year Loan amount if there is an error in repayment?
  18. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
20th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum time period to refund the loan amount after completing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, Kindly inform me that suppose if I study Master of Hotel Management with education loan, taking from any government bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get back their loan amount? Suppose I will not get job then from when they take back their loan amount?

Maximum time to repay the education loan differs from one bank to another and it also varies based on the loan amount. For an education loan of upto Rs 7.5 Lakhs repayment time period is 10 years and above Rs 7.5 Lakhs repayment time period is 15 years. The repayment will commence one year after completion of the course. Candidates can find the details in the bank’s official website link or can contact the bank branch for more details regarding maximum time period to refund the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?