26th October 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to Bandhan Bank after completing course?

Hello friends, kindly inform me that suppose if I study MBBS with education loan from , taking from Bandhan Bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get back their loan amount? Suppose I will not get job then from when they take back their loan amount?

16th November 2018, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to Bandhan Bank after completing course?

The maximum time during which one can pay their education loan back is mostly 12 years, but it will vary according the kind of course and it can be below 12 years also in some cases.

The EMI usually start after 6 months of completion of course automatically. You can also start it earlier, if you have got job immediately. Banks don't care about, whether you have got job or not, they will intimate you to pay the EMI and if you miss it, then it will keep piling on with penalties (interest over interest), which can be dangerous for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?