7th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Maximum time period to refund the education loan amount to Allahabad Bank after completing course?

Hello friends, kindly inform me that suppose if I study MTech with education loan taking from Allahabad Bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get back their loan amount? Suppose I will not get a job then from when they take back their loan amount?

13th August 2019, 01:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum time period to refund the education loan amount to Allahabad Bank after completing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, kindly inform me that suppose if I study MTech with education loan taking from Allahabad Bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get back their loan amount? Suppose I will not get a job then from when they take back their loan amount?

The maximum duration is up to 15 years to refund the education loan amount to Allahabad Bank after completion of the course. The applicant has to contact the Allahabad Bank branch for more / exact details on the same. Allahabad Bank offers education loans to meritorious students to pursue higher education. Those who have obtained admission to higher education through entrance test or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for the education loan in Allahabad Bank. Details are available at the website link given https://www.allahabadbank.in/edu_loan.aspx
14th August 2019, 02:03 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum time period to refund the education loan amount to Allahabad Bank after completing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Allahabad Bank offers educational loan to students who score good marks and secured admission reputed colleges/universities.
The maximum period to refund the education loan amount to Allahabad Bank after completing the course is 15 years. Please contact the concerned branch of Allahabad Bank to accurate details about the Maximum period to refund the education loan amount. Official website -> Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?