4th September 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

May I take an education loan if already has taken a loan for another purpose?

My son is doing MBBS from Pune and he is going to complete his first year. I have already taken a loan from bank for another purpose. May I take an education loan for my son?

Related Questions:
11th September 2016, 09:17 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: May I take an education loan if already has taken a loan for another purpose?

You have taken a loan from bank and want to take education loan. Yes definitely you can apply for education loan for your son. It does not matter whether you have taken any other loan or not.

Following are the procedure you have to follow:

--Visit to the nearest bank branch through which you want to take education loan.

--Fill the application form in which you have to mention personal details, educational qualification, loan amount details etc. and then submit the application form with relevant documents.

--Your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after getting verified by the bank officials.

Documents Required:

--Admission Slip which he got at the time of admission

--Fee structure of college

--Address and Identity proof

--Color photograph

--Xerox copy of previous academic qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?