29th May 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Bank of India. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But, in Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

30th May 2019, 05:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

Moratorium Period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is 12 months After course period or 6 months after getting a job whichever is earlier. The tenure of loan is up to 15 years after moratorium period.

You can find details on;
https://www.bankofindia.co.in/EducationLoan
30th May 2019, 06:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

The moratorium period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is course period plus one year.

You have to repay the entire loan amount within 15 years after commencement of repayment.
31st May 2019, 12:27 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Bank of India. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But, in Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

Moratorium Period or Repayment Holiday is the Course Period + 1 year for studies abroad under Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme. Students can start the repayment of education loans after completion of the course + 1 year under Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme.
Students can repay the education loan amount in a maximum of 15 years after commencement of repayment under Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme.
31st May 2019, 08:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Moratorium period of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is course period plus one year.

The repayment tenure under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is maximum 15 years after commencement of repayment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?