10th January 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Central Bank of India. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But, in Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

15th January 2019, 11:49 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Central Bank of India. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But, in Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

Moratorium period of Central Bank of India education loan scheme is the course period + 12 months or 6 months after securing a job whichever is earlier.
The repayment period is up to 10 years for loans up to 7.50 Lakhs and up to 15 years for loans above Rs 7.50 Lakhs. Central Bank of India offers education loan in the name of Cent Vidyarthi for pursuing higher studies in India and abroad. Students should be Indian nationals and should have secured admission through entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail education loan in Central Bank of India.
16th January 2019, 11:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

Eligibility to apply for Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course;

You should be an Indian National.
You should have secured admission to BCA(H) course in recognized institutions through entrance test/ merit based selection process after completion of HSC(10 + 2 or equivalent).
If the admission is purely based on the marks scored in qualifying examinations, you must have secured minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination (10% relaxation for SC/ST categories).

For more details visit;
https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in...vidyarthi.aspx
16th January 2019, 11:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Moratorium period of Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for abroad studies is 12 months after completion of course or 6 months after getting a job whichever is earlier. Maximum repayment period is upto 10 years for loans upto Rs. 7.50 lacs and loans above Rs. 7.50 lacs. maximum repayment period is upto 15 years. Repayment can be paid on EMI basis.

For more details visit;https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/English/cent_vidyarthi.aspx
https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in...vidyarthi.aspx
16th January 2019, 12:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Moratorium period of Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is 12 months after completion of the course or six months after securing job whichever is earlier.

The maximum repayment period is 10 years for loans up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs and 15 years for loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?