25th September 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of UCO Bank. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

27th September 2018, 11:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

The moratorium period of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is Course Period plus one year after completion of studies.

The repayment period is 15 years excluding moratorium period under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies.
27th September 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of UCO Bank. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

Moratorium period or holiday period is the maximum time given to the students before he/she needs to start paying back the loan in EMIs.

UCO Bank allows a holiday or moratorium period – Course period + 1 year after completion of studies for all categories

Students can contact the UCO Bank branch for more details. UCO Bank website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?