24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?

Hello, I want to study MBA and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Bank of India but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Bank of India will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  2. Should I have to open Student Account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan if already have a Saving Account?
  3. Is it necessary to have an account in Dena Bank to apply for an Education Loan?
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  5. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan?
  8. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  11. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  12. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  13. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  14. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  15. Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?
  16. Benefits of Education Loan offered by United Bank of India (UBI)?
  17. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  18. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India? -- [New]
27th May 2018, 08:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?

No, it is necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan in Bank of India even if you don't have an account in Bank of India. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of India, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit basis after HSC. You need to submit the documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Admission Letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?