30th January 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BDes aspirant?

Hello, I want to study BDes and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Kotak Mahindra Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

13th February 2019, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BDes aspirant?

No it is not mandatory to have an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BDes aspirant. But having an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank will be easier for the borrower to get loan application approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?