24th December 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Kotak Mahindra Bank or SBI, which is better to apply for an Education Loan for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Hello friends, If I want to apply for Education Loan for my MS course in Abroad then which bank is good for this? I mean I apply for education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank or SBI? I want to get loan from a suitable banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two Banks.

28th December 2018, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Kotak Mahindra Bank or SBI, which is better to apply for an Education Loan for MS-Abroad aspirant?

SBI is a public sector bank and Kotak Mahindra is a private sector bank. Hence, there will surely be difference in the service they provide to their customers. SBI being a PSU bank will have a lot of rush and may take more time to process your application.

Private banks usually are fast in dealing with their education loan applications. Interest rates are mostly same in all the banks. Hence, you need to take your decision based on service and the availability of branch in your locality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?