30th January 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank for MArch aspirant?

I am interested to study MArch. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MArch. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Kotak Mahindra Bank. Can you please provide me the requirements to apply for this loan scheme?

13th February 2019, 06:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank for MArch aspirant?

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank for MArch aspirant:

You should be an Indian national.
You must have a secured admission in MArch course in any recognized university in Indian or Abroad through an entrance test/merit based selection process.
There is no specific restriction for students.
Age of joint applicant / co-borrower / guarantor should be minimum 21 years at the time of loan origination and maximum age at the time of loan maturity should be 70 years.
Kotak Mahindra Bank requires a letter of ratification from students upon attaining majority, If the student was a minor while the joint applicant / co-borrower / guarantor executed the document for the loan.

For more details, visit:
https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-ba...igibility.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th February 2019 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Remove *

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?