24th April 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from HDFC Bank and Bank of Baroda for same course?

Hello, I am going USA for my education for 2 years. I want to know that can I apply for education loan from many banks as I am looking forward to apply for an education loan from HDFC Bank and Bank of Baroda? So, is this possible for me?

29th April 2019, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from HDFC Bank and Bank of Baroda for same course?

You can apply for education loan at many banks surely but in the end, you need to accept any one of them. You can't get education loan from both the banks for the same course. One bank is enough to provide your expenses according to your credit report.

Hence, no need to worry and just apply for education loan at the nearest bank. A guarantor is necessary and anyone from your family can become one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?