7th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

On what basis Bank of Baroda offers education loan for BPharm program? What are the interest charges of Bank of Baroda education loan?

I want to get loan from Bank of Baroda for my BPharm program. Can you tell me about the percentage extra they charge for giving loan and tell me on what base they gives loan? I want to know the Bank of Baroda education loans facility for my course.

18th August 2019, 10:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis Bank of Baroda offers education loan for BPharm program? What are the interest charges of Bank of Baroda education loan?

On the basis of secured admission to BPharm program in any recognized institute/university through Entrance Test / Merit Based selection process after completion of HSC (10+2 or equivalent), you can get education loan from Bank of Baroda to study BPharm course.
Under Baroda Gyan education loan scheme of Bank of Baroda, you can get maximum Rs. 80 lacs to study BPharma course.
Loan up to Rs. 4 lacs, there are no security, only co-obligation of parent is required.
Loan above Rs. 4.00 Lacs and up to Rs. 7.50 lacs, collateral in the form of a suitable third party guarantee along with assignment of future income is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?