21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an Education Loan for ICAI-IPCC students?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying in ICAI-IPCC. I want to apply for an Education Loan. Is it possible for me to apply for an Education Loan? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  3. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  4. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  5. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?
  6. Am I eligible to get Education Loan for doing ICAI program?
  7. How to get education loan for IPCC after passing CA CPT?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  9. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  10. Can I be eligible to do CA after completing B.Com with 52%? I have finished 2nd PU with 55% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in CA with exemption in CPT course?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  13. Formalities to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study ICAI course on Higher Secondary Certificate?
  15. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  16. Education loan for studying IPCC level of CA?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan to do Certified Financial Planner course in BIFM, Delhi for B.Com graduate who has completed ICAI Articleship?
29th April 2016, 12:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an Education Loan for ICAI-IPCC students?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan in order to meet the expense of your study in ICAI. ICAI is a well recognized institute and have good exposure facility. Hence, it will be easy for you to get the education loan sanctioned once you comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme and complete all formalities as per orders from the concerned banks from which you are seeking education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?