14th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?

Hello Friends,
Can you please tell me that if I apply for Education Loan from Bank and the Bank doesn't sanction me Education Loan for my B.Tech course then I can apply for Personal Loan and study B.Tech with Personal Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  2. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  12. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  16. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
15th June 2015, 09:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?

You can study B.Tech by taking a Personal Loan.
The repayment procedure for a Personal Loan and an Educational Loan is different.
For the Personal Loan you must start repaying the Loan amount in installments from the very next month from when you have taken the Loan.
The chances of your Personal Loan getting sanctioned when your application for the Educational Loan was rejected is also low.
If you are able to get the Loan sanctioned then you will be able to use the money to pay for your B.Tech Fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?