3rd November 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to mortgage gold jewelry as security? What are the terms and condition for it?

Hello, I want to apply for an education loan for my son and I have some gold jewelry. Can I mortgage it as security? What are the terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get education loan in security of fixed deposit of relatives with their consent? Terms and conditions for it?
  2. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
  3. Possibility to join MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing with aggregate 72%? What should I do for it? Terms and condition for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  5. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
  6. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?
  7. Possibility to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship in 2nd year if not got it in 1st year? Terms and condition for it?
  8. Possibility to do articleship on the basis of B.Com if not yet completed IPCC? Terms and condition applied for it?
  9. Chances to get an education loan of 8 lakh in security of Mother's LIC policy to study MBA course? Terms and condition for it?
  10. Possibility to get education loan in security of Agricultural land for Pilot training in abroad? What are the instructions for land mortgage?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  12. Possibility to join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  13. Chances to get education loan from HDFC in security of Mutual Funds and Equities shares? Terms and conditions?
  14. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  15. Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech course?
  16. How to get education loan from SBI to study BUMS course? Security and mortgage required for it?
  17. How much amount of education loan Canara Bank grant with and without security? What is the process to mortgage securities?
  18. Can I get Education Loan against High School marksheet of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech?
9th November 2017, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to mortgage gold jewelry as security? What are the terms and condition for it?

First of all you need to apply on an application form for education loan. Banks will ask you for any collateral security, if they think income is not enough to support the loan.

If guarantor has a sufficient income, then there will be no issue of mortgage. Gold jewelry is definitely an asset and can be considered for getting loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?