23rd July 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship in 2nd year if not got it in 1st year? Terms and condition for it?

Hello sir, I am in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering course and was applied for Merit Cum Means Scholarship but yet not get. Can I apply for it in 2nd year also? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to re-apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What are the requirements for it?
  2. Chances to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship if not got previous year? How should I apply for it?
  3. Can a CA student apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What should I do?
  4. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. When the application of Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  6. Is it possible to apply for any scholarship while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  8. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  9. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  10. When the application of Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  11. Important dates of Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018?
  12. Procedure to apply for Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018?
  13. Possibility to apply for scholarship including previous year fees? What are the requirements for it?
  14. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship after scoring 77% in 1st year M.Pharm? I am pursuing M.Pharmacy 2nd year
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate with 98.4% in 12th ISC? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for merit scholarship after scoring 76% in 1st year M.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scholarship is available in 1st year of graduation for HSC passed student with 80%? Chances to get the scholarship in 2nd year also? Terms and conditions for it?
  18. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?