15th September 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?

I have new Duster car worth rupees 7.5 lakh. I want to know is there any bank providing education loan in security of car's papers? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  2. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  6. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  7. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  8. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  9. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  13. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
  14. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  15. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?
  17. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  18. Possibility to get education loan in security of fixed deposit of relatives with their consent? Terms and conditions for it?
26th September 2017, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?

It depends on the bank and each bank have their own criteria for collateral security. Most of the banks only consider immovable property for collateral. Anything like car is normally not considered.

You can contact the nearest bank branch for more information on it. They will ask you to apply on an application form and submit it with all the documents related to admission, identity, address proof, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?