23rd May 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I am raj kumar from namakal, and I want know can I get full amount of education loan
for which your fees structure tells for three years. including exams and mess fees.?

23rd May 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?

Yes, you can get complete education loan for doing Graduation course. Mostly, all the banks will offer education loan by calculating the expenses like tuition fee, library fee, exams fee, hostel fee, etc.,. You need to get the fee information your college and submit it to bank along with your admission letter, study certificates, Guarantor's Income proof, Collateral Security documents (for getting loan amount of more than 7.5 lakh rupees) for processing of your education loan. Once, you submit all the documents, the bank will verify and sanction your education loan within 10-15 working days.
23rd May 2016, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?

Yes, if you can get admission in a recognized college then surely you will be eligible for educational loan from any reputed bank. Bank provide loan for education purpose only on the basis of tuition fee of the course.

Hence, secure admission and visit your nearest branch to apply for loan based on your requirement. You must have a guarantor to get your loan sanctioned.
23rd May 2016, 11:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get the full amount which will needed for your study expense as education loan. Study expense along with hostel and mess charges will be included in your education loan. The exact amount which you can opt as education loan depends on the fee structure and your compliance with the terms and conditions as per loan amount like for loan above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage is required. The highest amount which can be seeked as education loan is 10 lakhs for study in India.
24th May 2016, 02:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, banks never provide the full amount of the course fee as loan. Different banks have different percentage amount to provide a loan. You will however, get the loan amount sanctioned to you but not more than that.
24th May 2016, 02:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get complete education loan for doing Graduation course. All the expenses related to your Graduation course will be calculated approximately and the loan will be anctioned.

Mostly, it will cost less than four lakhs to do Graduation course, so, to get education loan of less than 4 lakhs, there is no need of any collateral security, by submitting your admission letter, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Photographs, Study Certificates, etc.,. to bank, you can get education loan for doing Graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?