22nd February 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?

I wish to take admission in pune university for M.sc(comp.sci).Now i study in S.Y.BCS . please tell me if pune university give scholarship for studying in M.sc(comp.sci) then what is requirement to get this scholarship ? Provide me the information to make sure that I will get the scholarship.

28th July 2017, 05:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to take admission in pune university for M.sc(comp.sci).Now i study in S.Y.BCS . please tell me if pune university give scholarship for studying in M.sc(comp.sci) then what is requirement to get this scholarship ? Provide me the information to make sure that I will get the scholarship.

Yes, it is possible to get a scholarship while studying M.Sc Computer Science course in Pune University. Various scholarships are offered to postgraduate students from government and private organizations. Usually, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and their parents’ income. Students can apply for a scholarship either online or offline as per the requirement. Some of the scholarships available are given below;

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support

Nirankari Rajamata Scholarship Scheme

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?