11th July 2012, 08:30 PM
sneha hule

How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?

I want to get an admission for M.Sc(computer science) in Pune. But i have not given an entrance exams for different colleges.Do I get an admission in any Pune university based colleges Please reply if it is possible to get an admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?
  2. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  3. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  4. How can I get admission in Pune College after scoring 87% in 10th? List of the science colleges of Pune
  5. How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  7. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  8. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  9. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the science colleges of Pune? I have scored 87% in 10th
  11. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  12. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  13. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  14. List of institutions offering B.Ed course in Pune and Kochi? What's the scheduled date for entrance exams of these institutions?
  15. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  16. List of colleges in Pune taking admission without any entrance exam?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  18. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam? -- [New]
3rd August 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?

I want to get an admission for M.Sc(computer science) in Pune. But i have not given an entrance exams for different colleges.Do I get an admission in any Pune university based colleges Please reply if it is possible to get an admission.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-admission-msc-computer-science-pune-list-entrance-exams-867401.html#ixzz22UMsNIFW
25th November 2012, 07:42 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?

PU i.e Pune University every invites various application for different course like MCA and M.Sc.

Entrance exam is named as MCA and M.Sc Computer science admission for the year 20xx-20xx. To get eligible for it you must be having Bachelor's degree in Computer science.You have to apply through online i.e Website: http://cs.unipune.ac.in/admn12 or if you have any doubts then Email: [email protected]. Other contact numbers are Tel: +91-20-2560 1446, Fax: +91-20-2569 0794

After generating online application form you need to post the same to University of Pune,Department of Computer Science, Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007 superscription the envelope to Application form for M.Sc which contains necessary documents. For General category its 575 rupees application and for Reserved category in Maharashtra it's 475. This year's last date was 15th of February and entrance exam was 26th of February. So for next year you have to keep tracking the site. Because notification will come soon.
9th May 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?

sir i have not given MSC(CS) Entrance exam so how could i get admission in pune for MSC(CS)??I belong SC category and hv passed out BCA...

plzzz guide me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?