10th May 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I'm Naveen Kumar studying 2nd B.Sc in maharajah's college vizianagaram. I mean from an economically background family. But I want to go for higher education. I'm more interested in space research. I got 96.2% in my intermediate and 90% in my matriculation. Can I get any scholarship by anyway?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th? -- [New]
  2. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  3. How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?
  4. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  5. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  6. Can I get any scholarship for further studies after scoring 93% in class 10th and 83.3% marks in class 12th?
  7. How can I get scholarship for higher studies if secured 89% in 12th Science?
  8. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  9. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  10. How can I apply for scholarship to do higher studies in Maharashtra if secured 75% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?
  11. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. Can I get CBSE scholarship if I scored 87% in 10th, 86.2% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  14. Scholarship schemes to apply after scoring 8.4 CGPA in 10th?
  15. Is it possible to get scholarship for 12th class if I have 8.4 CGPA in 10th?
  16. What shall I do to appear for Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 67% in B.Tech pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? Does it a better choice for me to go for Higher Studies?
  17. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  18. Scholarship available to study further if secured 89.44% in 10th?
11th May 2015, 11:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?

Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies only if your family annual income is less than one lakh rupees. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, yo must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission in any course through entrance examination counselling but, not under management quota seats.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct then, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?