18th April 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?

I have passed my 10th class with 9.6cgpa.I want to know that is I am eligible for any scholarship. pls tell me. What should I do to get the scholarship now? I am really looking forward to get the scholarship in order to continue my studies further. Awaiting for the response soon.

19th April 2015, 05:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?

The only Scholarship you are eligible for on the basis of your marks is the CSS Scholarship that is issued by the Ministry of HRD to the students who want to pursue higher studies.
You will need to fulfill the following requirements if you are to be able to apply for the CSS Scholarship.
You will need at least 80% marks in the Class 12 Board Examination.
Your household income should be less than 4.5 lacs per annum.
You should also get yourself admitted to any under graduate course from a recognized University.
If you fulfill all the above criteria then you will be provided with a Scholarship of Rs 1000 a month to help you pursue the Higher Studies Course.
Your college needs to be registered under CSS for you to be eligible for the Scholarship.
So just make sure you have the required conditions and you will be able to get the CSS Scholarship.
22nd April 2015, 12:05 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 10th class with 9.6cgpa.I want to know that is I am eligible for any scholarship. pls tell me. What should I do to get the scholarship now? I am really looking forward to get the scholarship in order to continue my studies further. Awaiting for the response soon.

Yes, under such a good CGPA you are eligible for the Scholarship Scheme by the Government. But, let me tell you that the Scholarship Scheme is available only for the 12th passed Student for pursuing their Higher degree Program. So, you must ask to your School authority that is there any provision for the Scholarship for the 9th passed students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?