31st December 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Pre-Matric Scholarship for 9th standard student?

Respected Sir
Is there any scholarship for class IX student?
I want to get scholarship before my matriculation
Please tell me as I need scholarship for complete
my matriculation....so please help me sir
waiting for your reply

1st January 2015, 11:26 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Pre-Matric Scholarship for 9th standard student?

Yes you can get scholarship before matriculation too. There is a program called as Inspire Scholarship and they are providing scholarship to 6th class to 10th students which are good in academics. Age of students must be between 10-15 Years and must have good academic scores. If you are scoring good in your academics then you can apply for Inspire Scholarship by visiting following link:

www.inspire-dst.gov.in

Please find attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf INSPIRE_Brochure.pdf(7.15 MB, 141 views)
1st January 2015, 02:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pre-Matric Scholarship for 9th standard student?

Yes, you can receive the scholarship for class 9th.

For getting scholarship in class 9th, the candidate should appear for the Junior Science Talent Search Examination(JSTSE). This is test can be written by the students who are studying in Delhi.

This Examination consists of Two papers. First paper relates to General knowledge and the second paper relates to General Science and Mathematics.

The First paper consists of 50 questions and it mainly covers the General questions on the famous companies, sporting events, information about Past etc.

The Second paper consists of 150 questions and it relates to Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.

DURATION:

Paper I - 50 minutes.
Paper II - 150 minutes,

ELIGIBILITY:

* Students currently studying in the 9th standard can appear in this exam.

* Candidate must secure 65% marks in 8th standard.

* This test is conducted for the students studying in Delhi. This includes Government, Aided, Navodaya, Kendriya vidyala and public schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?