25th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Lawyer? I am a 9th standard student

iam a 9th standard student. my ambition is to become a lawyer. for that what i have to do?after my 10th which group i have to choose?

11th March 2014, 01:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a Lawyer? I am a 9th standard student

Law is a promising career option for the current generation. You need to complete the class 12 for seeking admission in the esteemed institutes for LLB. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. You should score minimum 50% marks in aggregate in class 12. CLAT test will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from the following sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions.

21st March 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a lawyer but please tell me what stream should i take after 10th?

6th November 2017, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

I am reading class 10th so how can I become a lawyer? What I do after 10th to become a lawyer? Give me steps to become a lawyer ?

6th November 2017, 11:38 PM
Member+

Smile Re: How can I become a Lawyer? I am a 9th standard student

As you are studying in Secondary classed you first have to complete your board exams with goods marks. You must score more then 60% marks for your further admissions in Senior Secondary class. After completing your 10+2 you with goods marks you have to pursue Graduation or Degree in 10+2+3 year pattern that is after your 10th you have to study Higher Secondary Class for 02 years (11th and 12th) and then you TDC (Three Year Degree Program) which is of 03 Year. After that you are eligible for the LLB course which is offered by many of the universities. It requires minimum 45 % Marks in overall but in some of the good university and colleges it goes higher then the said. So you have to start your preparation from now onward to achieve your dream target. It has no age bar and one of the best point is you can complete you graduation in any stream of your choice.

9th November 2017, 09:22 PM
kachhadiyasharda

To become a lawyer, Minimum required qualification is L.L.B.(Bachelor of Law). Admission to L.L.B. course will be based on entrance exam CLAT or LSAT.

Steps to Become Lawyer After 9th Standard
- Complete 10th Class with good result.
- Pursue (10+2) with any stream and pass with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- If you want to study law right after 12th, then select the course Integrated Law. Otherwise select the traditional Law course.

25th November 2021, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Three year program more detail....?
LLB exam..?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?