24th April 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Prepayment fine in PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme?

Respected Sir, I have heard that Punjab National Bank is introduced PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme for the betterment of students who is interested to do Diploma course. I would like to know that if I apply in this scheme then what prepayment fine will they charge? I am interested to apply in this scheme but need to know about prepayment fine first.

27th May 2018, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine in PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme?

No, there are no prepayment fine/ charges under PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme. The moratorium period/ repayment holiday under PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year. The repayment tenure under PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme is maximum 15 years.
28th May 2018, 10:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine in PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme?

The prepayment fine iunder PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme is NIL. There is no need to pay any fine/ charge, if you repay the loan amount before the scheduled time. To get an education loan under PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme, you should have secured admission in Diploma/ Degree course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?