30th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Prepayment fine in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

I have heard that Punjab National Bank is introduced PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme for the betterment of students of Bihar. I would like to know that if I apply in this scheme then what prepayment fine will they charge? I am interested to apply in this scheme but need to know about prepayment fine first.

5th August 2018, 07:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine in PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme?

There are no prepayment charges or fine imposed under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme. You can prepay the education loan amount in advance without any charges.

The Moratorium Period or repayment holiday under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?