11th July 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Prepayment fine in PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

I have heard that Punjab National Bank is introduced PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme for the betterment of students of Delhi. I would like to know that if I apply in this scheme then what prepayment fine will they charge? I am interested to apply in this scheme but need to know about prepayment fine first.

15th July 2018, 02:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine in PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

There are no prepayment charges imposed under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme. You can prepay the education loan without any prepayment charges under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme. The maximum repayment tenure is 15 years for repaying the education loan.
15th July 2018, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine in PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

The prepayment charges in PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme is Nil. No prepayment charges will be imposed on you even if you prepay or repay the loan amount in advance under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?