21st October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Are private BDS institutes eligible under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank. I want to do BDS from any private institute and for this course I want to apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

24th October 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are private BDS institutes eligible under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank. I want to do BDS from any private institute and for this course I want to apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

Yes, some private institutes are eligible under Kotak Mahindra Bank education loan scheme. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers education loan for around 132 institutes in India and 21 institutes in abroad. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here. Students should be Indian Nationals and should have secured admission in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process to avail education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?