17th April 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship?

You need to visit the online portal of the scholarship and apply through their official website. Just follow the instructions and fill all the details correctly. You have to upload some documents too in scanned format. Hence, be ready with all the documents and details before applying online.

For more information visit https://apuug.online-ap1.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?