17th April 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply in Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship. Please help me to know about the required documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 02:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship?

Documents required to apply for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship:

Documents required for Income Tax Payers (Salaried or Self Employed):
----------------------------------------------------------
Three years IT returns.

Bank pass book showing transactions with last one year entries updated as on 15 February 2019.

Receipt of school fees paid for the past two years.

Additional documents required for Non-Income Tax Payers :
------------------------------------------------------------
Income certificate issued by the appropriate Government authority (Issued not earlier than October 2018)
20th April 2019, 07:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship?

Documents required to apply for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship are listed below:-

—> Three year’s IT returns (for Income Tax Payers)
—> Income certificate issued by the appropriate Government authority (Issued not earlier than October 2018) (for Non-Income Tax Payers)
—> Bank pass book showing transactions from April 2018 till date
—> Receipt of School Fees paid for the past two years
20th April 2019, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Documents for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship

- Class 12th mark sheets

- Documents related to income or income proof certificate

- Documents related to identity and address

- Proof of getting admission at the said university
21st April 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply in Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship. Please help me to know about the required documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

Documents required to apply for the Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship are given below:

Three years IT returns (current + past 2 years, i.e. 2018-17, 2017-16 and 2016-15)

Bank pass book showing transactions from April 2018 till date

Receipt of School Fees paid for the past two years

BPL Card where applicable

Latest salary slips of salaried members of the family

Form 16 issued by employer of salaried members of the family

Certificate from school with respect to school fee

Proof of scholarship awarded for prior studies

Azim Premji University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?