1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for All India Maths Science Talent Examination 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in All India Maths Science Talent Examination of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th August 2018, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for All India Maths Science Talent Examination 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in All India Maths Science Talent Examination of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

Applications are invited from the schools in the prescribed Registration Form for applying All India Mathematics Science Talent Examination (AIMS Talent Exam). Registration forms are sent free of cost to the schools or it can be downloaded from the website. Schools have to send the details of the applicants in the prescribed Registration Form along with fees on or before 31st August, 2018. They can also send the details through mail also. Details are available at the AIMS Talent Examination website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?