1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in All India Maths Science Talent Examination 2018 for 10th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in All India Maths Science Talent Examination of this year. I have completed my 9th and now I have successfully promoted in 10th standard. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

6th August 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in All India Maths Science Talent Examination 2018 for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in All India Maths Science Talent Examination of this year. I have completed my 9th and now I have successfully promoted in 10th standard. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

Students studying in Class I to X are eligible to apply in All India Mathematics Science Talent Examination (AIMS Talent Exam). The AIMS Talent Examination is only organized through the participating schools. The AIMS Talent Examination contains the relevant class syllabus. It contains Test of Reasoning, Mathematics and Science subject questions (multiple choice questions). Students can find the details in the AIMS Talent Examination website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?