29th January 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for British Council 70th Year Scholarship?

Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in British Council 70th Year Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

31st July 2022, 04:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for British Council 70th Year Scholarship?

How to apply

Check with the dedicated UK university scholarship or academic Administration for eligibility

Request the university to proceed with nomination for British council 70th year scholarship

University will provide the eligible applicant with an application form for scholarship

Submit the completed application form before the deadline

If shortlisted , the candidate will be requested to submit relevant documents

Post verification , the final decision will be made by British Council Dedicated officials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?