11th October 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Ed Psychology from British Council Nairobi? Eligibility and duration of course?

How can I apply for B.Ed on Psycology in British Councilin Nairobi?
What is the eligibility?
When should I apply?
What is the duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. M.Pharm in abroad after B.Pharm in India, is it a good idea? How much money will be required?
  3. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  4. Institutions under Calicut university which offers M.Phil in Clinical Psychology course? Eligibility criteria and duration of M.Phil course?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  6. How to do psychology related course in Mumbai after completing M.A B.ed in Psychology
  7. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  8. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  9. Is M.A Psychology in Vinayaka Mission university approved by distance education council
  10. What is the public health nutrition? Who all are eligible for this course? Fee structure and what is the scope?
  11. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  12. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  13. What should I do now? How may I get the job in psychology field? I have completed MA from Solapur university in psychology and B.Ed from Pune
  14. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  15. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  16. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  17. Can I do LLB course after completing HSC with 49.67%?
  18. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
19th January 2018, 04:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed Psychology from British Council Nairobi? Eligibility and duration of course?

In order to apply for B.Ed on Psychology in British Council Nairobi you need to go to the UCAS(Universities and College Admission Service) website. In UCAS website you can fill your application form and submit all required documents like personal statement, experience letter, educational certificates etc.

Then UCAS will contact you with any offers from your chosen universities or colleges. Once you have decided to accept an offer then you can respond to it through the UCAS website.

*Please make sure before applying to the University/Institute you must have a English proficiency test score like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?