29th November 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA from Amity University and now want to study MBA Finance from abroad. Which country and college will be best to study MBA? List of entrance exam to study MBA from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  4. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  5. What are all streams available to study in MBA Abroad for B.Tech Computer student? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Which country is better to study MS/MBA for B.E. Mechanical graduate?
  7. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Entrance exams to study MBA with fellowship in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  10. What are the study options in abroad after MBA in finance?
  11. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  12. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  13. Which exams to give related to MBA in Rajkot? I want to study MBA
  14. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  15. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  16. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  17. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
13th October 2017, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BBA from Amity University and now want to study MBA Finance from abroad. Which country and college will be best to study MBA? List of entrance exam to study MBA from abroad?

The best countries to study MBA Finance are USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

University of Oxford - Official Website

London Business School - Official Website

University of Cambridge - Official Website

Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Official Website

Harvard University - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

The University of Chicago - Official Website

The University of Melbourne - Official Website

Candidates have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS for getting admission in abroad universities to study MBA. They also should clear GRE or GMAT for the admission to an MBA program in abroad countries. These are the important examinations to clear for taking admission to MBA in Finance in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?