21st April 2018, 01:47 AM
jothiramaswami

Is TANCET mandatory to study part time MBA course? Possibility to study MBA after a gap of 5 years for BTech graduate?

Hello, I have completed my BTech. Now I am planning to purse part time MBA but since there is a 5 years gap so can I apply for TANCET of this year? Is TANCET is mandatory for part time MBA course? Please tell me immediately.

3rd May 2018, 07:09 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is TANCET mandatory to study part time MBA course? Possibility to study MBA after a gap of 5 years for BTech graduate?

TANCET is not mandatory for studying part time MBA admission.

TANCET is an entrance exam conducted once in every year for getting admission into MBA in regualr mode.

You can study MBA after a gap of 5 years because there is no age limit for studying MBA course. You can study MBA in regular or part time.

Since you wish to study MBA in part time, you just need to visit the college directly and apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?