27th March 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

31st March 2019, 07:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> Visit the official website at https://app1.unipune.ac.in/dkbhave/NewUser.aspx and create an account.

—> Login into account, fill the application form with required details, upload the required documents and submit the application form.

—> You have to submit the hard copy of the application form with the envelope superscribed as "APPLICATION FORM - The D.K. Bhave Scholarship" to address given below :-

The Secretary,
D. K. Bhave Scholarship,
Department of Computer Science,
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind,
Pune - 411007
1st April 2019, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship?

To apply for DK Bhave Scholarship, you have to fill the online application form at https://app1.unipune.ac.in/dkbhave/NewUser.aspx on or before 10th April 2019. After filling the application form with required details, upload required documents and submit the application form. You need to send the hardcopy of application form with the envelope superscribed as "APPLICATION FORM - The D.K. Bhave Scholarship" to address given below:-

The Secretary,
D. K. Bhave Scholarship,
Department of Computer Science,
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind,
Pune - 411007

The last date for submission of hardcopy of application form is 13th April 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?